Monday 9 November 2009

The legal way to get free music

Ok guys its final here

The legal way to get free music

The company that I have found a loop hole in is called we7 http://www.we7.com

What you need to do is-
send me your email address and I will send you the invitation to become a member of we7. Its free to join and all you need is an email address.

When you send me you email address and i will send you the referal link. Once you join, i will receive £1 which will get credited to my balance.

After you have joined, do this to all of your friends and you could earn loads. The loop hole is that it only takes 10 seconds to create an email address from companys like aol, msn etc. If you have 10 email address you can get £10's worth of free music from we7!!!!! by only spending 100 seconds setting it up.

When you join you will be given a profile, click on the profile tab and scroll down to 'recommend a friend tab' click on that and enter the email address.

Just send the invitation to your self (10 email address) and accept and you will receive the £1 per email address on the main account you set up.

You can stop at £10 or keep going to receive £1000's to use to legally buy music. I have done this a total of 387 times.

Please send me your email address as a sign of respect and do not just steal my idea. As I said before, I wil, get £1 per person who does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment